Tuning In to Kids, Parenting Course Private Sessions
Improve your parenting skills by
- Understanding children’s emotional experience;
- Identifying and labelling emotions for children;
- Learning about anxiety and problem solving;
- Emotion coaching children’s behaviour and emotions;
- Practising emotionally intelligent parenting;
- Practising self-care when emotion coaching; and
- Learn relaxation strategies to use when managing intense emotions.
Tuning In to Kids teaches parents to use children’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching, as well as to understand and use emotions effectively to self soothe and to use these skills to assist in problem solving and limit setting.
Tuning In to Kids is an Australian, evidence based, parenting program created by the University of Melbourne
6 One Hour Sessions
Includes hand outs, telephone or email support in between sessions.